Saturday, December 17, 2016

JAVA THE RICE AND THE FOLDED SCRAMBLED EGGS


It’s Saturday! You know what that means? Today, I’m cooking for breakfast.

I wake up late this morning around passed 7am. I feel lazy waking up early today because it’s Saturday and I haven’t figure out what to cook for breakfast until I saw some cold left over rice from last night. So, I’m thinking to make a simple garlic fried rice.

When I see some eggs in the fridge and ketchup I’m thinking to make Omurice, but in the end I’m glad I went with the folded over scrambled eggs and Java the rice.

To do this you will need: Margarine or cooking oil, minced garlic, cooked rice or left over rice, UFC Banana Catsup, and beef loaf (optional) for making Java the Rice.

Then 3 eggs for the folded scrambled eggs.

Prepare and massage left over rice. Like this in the picture below.


In a frying pan, sauté garlic in a small amount of cooking oil. You can use butter or margarine here. Add left over rice and stir for 2-3 minutes. Then, pour UFC Banana Catsup and mix well until rice is well-coated. Then set aside in a nice bowl.



In the same frying pan, fry the beef loaf in a small amount of cooking oil until brownies. Then set aside. I will use this for side dish.

In the same frying pan, pour the scrambled eggs in the frying pan with a small amount of cooking oil. Then slowly fold the scrambled eggs. Slice and serve.



Here’s my breakfast menu for today! I always enjoy cooking with you today. I hope you like it and make your own version too. I'm proud of myself in making folded scrambled eggs. Happy me. :)



I’m hungry now. Let’s eat! Until next time! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. Wow, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I will have to go looking for that sauce here in Australia.
    I use Chinese sausages here and a little pork mince in my rice dishes, with lots of fresh vegetables for dinner, but our breakfasts are much more boring than yours.
    AtwoZ from LDS Pals.

    ReplyDelete