Thursday, September 17, 2015

WEEKEND DATE: PLAYING BILLIARD, STYLING


Hey guys! As you know, its rainy day here where I live and it’s a bit cold. In this post I’m going to show you few of Weekend Date Outfits that I’ve been styling for the past weeks. Let’s get started.



Outfit 1

One color that I love to wear for this date is mustard yellow because as I can see it’s the number one important color in the billiard that you are going to break. ;) So, when I saw this 3/4 sleeve mustard yellow cotton t-shirt in yesstyle I want to have it. Unfortunately, the item is no longer available. Anyways, the styling must go on…I would like to pair it with charcoal slim-fit pants for the bottom, black oxford pumps for the shoes. Then…black vest in imitation leather with faux lining, wide lapels, side pockets and no buttons vest for the cold weather. Finish it with black leather bag.



Outfit 2 

The next one is dark grey long-sleeved, loose-knit sweater with a mock turtleneck for the top. For the bottom, I’m going to pair it with super stretch washed twill with slim legs and a regular waist slim-fit pants and suede ankle boots with pointed toes patent leather. Then…for the accessories, beige felted wool hat and black patterned small shoulder bag for this outfit. 




Outfit 3 

The next one is the burgundy loose-knit sweater with long-sleeves and asymmetric hem. I really love the color and it’s perfect for the cold weather. Since this sweater is see through, I’m going to wear it with black polo shirt for the inner. Then…black jersey pants with an elasticized waistband and slim legs with stitched creases for the bottom. For the shoes is suede black ankle boots with decorative straps and a metal buckle. Finish it with teal leather shoulder bag. 




Outfit 4 

Then the last one is teal glittery rib knit sweater with wool content. Slits at sides and at cuffs and slightly longer at the back. It’s very stylish. I like it. For the bottom same from outfit 2 slim-fit pants and I’m going to pair it with black suede ankle boots with pointed toes and zip at side. And I’m going to carry a black small shoulder bag for this outfit. I like this bag so much because of the braided flap. Cool. Then…I’ll throw an olive green mohair-blend knit scarf. 


 
Make-up…should look like you don’t have any on. Pure. Then my styling is complete. I like to be as minimal as possible. I avoid lace and prints. Simple lines should be the point for this date. Which look is your favorite?
Links ::

Outfit 1

Top :: 3/4-Sleeve Cotton T-Shirt
Bottom :: Slim-Fit Pants 

Coat :: Vest 
Bag :: Leather Crossbody Bag 
Shoes :: Oxford pumps 

Outfit 2

Top :: Knit Mock Turtleneck Sweater 
Bottom :: Slim-Fit Pants 
Bag :: Small shoulder bag 
Shoes :: Ankle Boots 
Accessories :: Wool Hat

Outfit 3

Top :: Asymmetric Sweater 
Inner :: Women’s Organic Polo Shirt 
Bottom :: Jersey Pants 
Bag :: Small shoulder bag 
Shoes :: Ankle boots

Outfit 4

Top :: Knit Sweater 
Bag :: Small Shoulder Bag 
Shoes :: Suede Ankle boots 
Accessories :: Mohair-blend scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment