Friday, October 30, 2015

NOM NOM KOREAN FOOD: PORK BULGOGI



Bulgogi is a Korean dish and one of the most famous Korean foods. It is usually consists of grilled marinated beef but in this recipe I used pork instead of beef. I also tried it in chicken meat and it was delicious. The word Bulgogi means "fire meat" in Korean. 


Traditionally, they grilled the meat but I do pan-cooking which is popular as well in the way of cooking Bulgogi. The meat were sliced thinly and overnight marinated to enhance its flavor with the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, pepper and other ingredients. 


I learned this recipe from Aeri's Kitchen and I give it a try after watching her video on youtube. Click here to watch the ingredients and how she prepared it. And here's how I do mine hehe. I used water instead of cooking wine and i used freshly grated ginger instead of ginger powder. I hope I passed! Here's the result. ;)


Try it at home also. I'm pretty sure you'll love it! Ohhh it feels like I'm in Korea while eating my Pork Bulgogi. Nom nom. Enjoy and Happy Eating! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment