Friday, December 11, 2015

COMING OF AGE: BLUE GREEN AND FLORAL PRINT


Another year older…but still looking hot! That is the mantra I received from my gorgeous boss when I celebrate my birthday last week. Time flies! Another year of adventure and fun! Birthdays are special, as they remind us of how far we have come in life. They also remind us of just how much we have to look forward to in the future. Yes, you hear it right “future!” (thinking – thinking)

I do not know all that the future holds, but I can shape it through my choices and goals. I always have my greatest dream in life that I want to become a reality. I want to make that dream possible and that matters to me more than any career success.

Robert Fulghum said this – “The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. The grass is greenest where it is watered.” So, I need to work for and hope for the very things I wish in my life. I thank the past for the lessons I gained. I thank God for another year and another chance. I’m ready for the future! Yeah! The year ahead of me is one of possibilities, limited only by my artistic imagination. I just always keep the big picture in my mind, especially when things get tough in life. I know I will make it, and I will come out of any situation even better than ever! Fighting! It is a Korean slang, means of expression typically used to convey support, encouragement or a number of other positive motivators. Fighting! ;)

I love pairing my blue green blouse top with the floral print midi skirt in dressing then I layered it with my favorite white full slip. I finished the look with pearl earrings, sideways hairstyle and sleek black pumps. That is the beauty for days when I have nothing to wear. And opps! I don’t forget to wear Maybelline New York Velvet Matte Lipstick – Mat #12. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment