Thursday, January 21, 2016

SOPHISTICATED IN BLACK AND GOLD

 
I’ve been on the hunt for a lovely midi skirt lately. Midis are more modest that look great with pretty pumps or heels, wedges and flat sandals. The hunt was over when I found this flowing midi skirt at affordable price. I was very lucky!



I love the light weight and airy feel of this skirt. I’m a fan of this skirt length too. I bought four of it in different plain colors like gold, black, pink and blue. It’s perfect for pattern tops, plain shirts, and just simple fitted basic tops. Most especially I’m not afraid a gust of wind or bending over to pick something up because I’m wearing the important part of the outfit – the slip so not revealing too much. Well-well-well caramel, I can’t wait to try out the other colors of this lovely flowing midi skirt soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment