Monday, May 16, 2016

TRAVEL DIARY: TOUCH DOWN THE VENICE GRAND CANAL!



My sister and I had a long journey to McKinley Hill, Taguig City to see the beautiful and one of a kind tourist spot “The Venice Grand Canal”. It was fun because our way to The Venice and our way back home was quite adventure. Why? because we know how to get there but don’t know how to get home. After we realized that we are already lost in going back home, we just looked and stare each other and laughed at ourselves with lots of troubles in our mind. However, our quest back home must go on haha! Overall, the trip was very fun experience that I ever had in my whole life!

I really enjoyed a lot touring The Venice! Its a little Venice in Italy located in McKinley Hill, Taguig City Philippines. There are so many tourist attractions in McKinley Hill like The Venetian Mall where the following can be found Piazza Grande (a promising concert ground and events venue), Rialto Bridge, Venice Grand Canal Mall and St. Mark's Tower. I had so many fun memories with my sister in Venice Grand Canal. The Venice Grand Canal is really a beautiful place to visit and see. I can picture it’s very romantic during night time perfect for the daters and the lovers out there. You can ride to their beautiful boat if you like and touring around The Venice Grand Canal. During our visit we didn’t get the chance to ride to their boat for some reason. You can shop too, eat and dine to any prestigious restaurants. It’s really worth a trip! Also you can choose an interesting background for your OOTD’s snapshot to posing, smizing and pretending that you’re being chased by the paparazzi. These are just some of the places and photo stops we had on our tour because we had a limited time in searching way back home. ;)

This is where our journey begins in searching "The Venice Grand Canal"

After a long walk, spotted this beautiful mural artwork along the way to our destination

And this Japanese Restaurant too. The flowers is very pretty. It looks like Cherry blossoms

Because my sister and I forever walking to reached our destination to "The Venice". We asked the security guards at Tuscany McKinley Hill

And spotted this beautiful mural artwork along the way again

Finally, The Venice Grand Canal, St. Mark's Tower is within our reach!

Touch down The Venice Grand Canal!!!
Gray Peplum Shirt  I  Skinny Jean  I  Sequin Bag  I  White Shoes 

2 comments: