Saturday, June 18, 2016

PRETTY UGLY


What’s wrong with that plant? It’s not sprouting. It needs to sprout in order for it to bloom. I’ve seen the gardener always caring for it and giving it water. The gardener cared for it 100 times…No, 1,000 times harder…than anyone else. But why isn’t it sprouting?

There must be something wrong with the seed, right? Aren’t they destined to be buried in the soil? No matter how hard the gardener try. They’ll never bloom. It’s just like me. No matter how hard I try, it never works! It’s just like me. No matter how much I try, I can’t bloom. What’s wrong with me?? Can you tell me what type of flower I am?? No one will attract me and pick me up. I'm crying out loud inside and out.


My friends and family referred me to different guys and entertained them but had very little interest in anyone in particular. It seemed like the ones I had been interested in were less interested in me, and the ones I didn’t care for were ready with a ring and a temple date. I faces lots of obstacles in my path as well. There must be something wrong with me. Just like that seed that never sprout and never bloom. 

I will take it this way and will pick a song for me…1, 2, 3.. "Lead, kindly light amid the encircling gloom. Lead thou me on. The night is dark and I am far from home. Lead thou me on! Keep thou my feet I do not ask to see. The distant scene one step enough for me."




Wearing:: My favorite top (see my previous post), pencil skirt and white ankle-strap pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment