Tuesday, October 13, 2015

OOTD: POLKA DOT LONG SLEEVE + PENCIL SKIRT

Background Image Credit: notesfromtheroad.com


I'm wearing black and white polka dot long sleeve for my top. I really liked it. I look like Korean. ,,^_^v Well, I got it from Korean store here in my place. I paired my top with my navy blue midi pencil skirt for my bottom. I bought my pencil skirt from Mango. Then my white full slip. I always wear slips on all my outfits. 



Background Image Credit: notesfromtheroad.com

Skin tone hose and my fave black patent leather pumps. I'm carrying my one and only fave black brown hand bag and my white and silver Flare S3 Lite Cherry mobile for my pictorial.


Background Image Credit: notesfromtheroad.com

Hairstyle, up-do bun... I would like to thank Maybelline Autumn Copper color palette for my eyeshadow, Falsies Maybelline mascara, Maybelline blush and lipsticks, The face shop Design my eyebrow for my brow, Mary Kay liquid matte foundation for my flawless look face. Also I would like to thank notesfromtheroad for the awesome background. I love it so much. Thank you so much for reading. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment