Sunday, November 22, 2015

BEAUTIFUL DAY: PETAL SLEEVE TOP WITH TIED BOW COLLAR AND PLEATED MIDI SKIRT


It’s always a beautiful day during Sunday. Why? Because it’s the Lord’s Day, set apart each week for rest and worship. Here I sing the LDS hymn #103

Precious Savior, dear Redeemer,
Thou wilt bind the broken heart.
Let not sorrow overwhelm us;
Dry the bitter tears that start.
Curb the winds and calm the billows;
Bid the angry tempest cease.
Precious Savior, dear Redeemer,
Grant us everlasting peace.


What a beautiful song! It touches my heart and it made me strong.


Jeffrey R. Holland reminds me of the need for eternal perspective and enduring well the trials that may come. He reminds me that, “Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come.”

I am grateful of the gospel of Jesus Christ that offers me, especially in times of need. Are you familiar of the story of the two lighted candle? Well, each of us is like a lighted candle. When a problem comes, our candle tends to be unlighted. And our partner will light up our candle and vice versa. There are times as well that both of us become unlighted candles, when great trials and adversaries come. One of our ultimate great sources of light is the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the Light of the World, the Bright and Morning Star, the “light that is endless, that can never be darkened.”

I am grateful of the good people that surround me including my family and especially to my loyal true close friend that strengthen me in times of need. There is really help. There is really happiness. There really is light at the end of the tunnel. Just hold on. Keep trying. God loves us. Things will improve. Christ comes to us. He is our high priest of good things to come.

I hope you have a great Sunday morning. I’m in pink once again! This time I wore the lighter pink and white/grey. They’re soft and subtle to the eyes. Both are perfect for this beautiful Sunday morning. This blouse caught my attention at once when I was in Gaisano Mall. I bought it without any doubt.

It’s a Cocoa soft pink petal-sleeve blouse with tied-bow collar and pairing it with Mango floral print pleated midi skirt plus a pair of white peep toe shoes. Mani-pedi pink polish, pink lippie, I’m wearing Maybelline New York Velvet Matte 1 Lip color and white full slip to keep things interesting. :) Thanks for my photographer Ken Willie Fuentes my brother for taking me photos today. Have a beautiful day!


My Auntie wants to take photo with me ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment