Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WINTER COLORS FOR MEN: OVERCOAT AND ROLL NECK JUMPER

Created this set in my polyvore account kirstie-design

Hi everyone! One month to go and it's already Christmas. Are you excited? I really love watching men wearing overcoats and roll neck jumper in winter time. Well, there's no winter season here in the Philippines but I don't know I just love men wearing their overcoats and roll neck jumper.

I have a secret to tell. You know I really love watching Korean drama series and Korean movies because I love how they style their outfit. They're stylish. Men in Korean drama are stylish in their outfit and I love it.

Lately, I'm watching "She Was Pretty" a romantic comedy about two past acquaintances Kim Hye-jin and Ji Sung-jeon who met again after they've gone through a reversal of fortunes and appearances. Yeah haha! Well, I love the story. Ji Sung-jeon was unattractive boy with low self-esteem, but grows up as a handsome and successful editor in a fashion magazine's publishing. Kim Hye-jin was pretty and grows up unattractive woman, an old childhood friend of Ji Sung-jeon. Haha!

I love Ji Sung-jeon looks in the She Was Pretty, so I'm inspired to get his style and create one set of style. He used to wear overcoats, blazer, sweater, roll neck jumper or jumper and shirts.

I found this nice overcoat in asos.com click here to see this item.


The roll neck jumper from asos.com as well. Click here to see this item

  

 The flannel shirt with stripes in long sleeve. Click here to see this item


Denim Pants in beakerstore.com click here to see the item.


Adidas white shoes from asos.com click here

 

And envelope workbag from asos.com as well. Click here to see this item.  


I wanted to create a subtle look fading from dark colors to light colors. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment