Tuesday, November 17, 2015

HOT PINK: 5 WAYS TO STYLE YOUR HOT PINK MIDI SKIRT


Happy Tuesday everyone! In this post I’m going to show you the 5 ways how I style the hotpink midi skirt. You know how I love pink so much. This is Barbie’s fault haha. I love all colors, but pink makes me happy the most.

In my research, the color pink is the color of universal love of oneself and of others. Pink represents friendship, affection, harmony, inner peace, and approach-ability. This color represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing. Pink is intuitive and insightful, showing tenderness and kindness with its empathy and sensitivity. In color psychology, pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color inspiring warm and comforting feelings, a sense that everything will be okay. 

Hmmm...No wonder why I love pink. I couldn't stop buying everything in pink; my tootbrush is pink, my journal is pink, my highlighter is pink haha. But can you blame me? Hehe...Okay let’s get started on my styling, shall we? Before my weirdness attack.

Hot Pink + Pastel Pink
Hot pink midi skirt pairing it with long sleeve pastel pink top plus white pumps and white large shopper tote.


Hot Pink + White
Hot pink midi skirt pairing it with white flower lace peplum top plus pastel pink bow peep toe pumps and pastel pink envelope clutch.

Hot Pink + Mint Blue


Hot Pink + Blue
Hot pink midi skirt pairing it with long sleeve sprightly flight top plus black pointy toe pumps and blue crossbody bag


Hot Pink + Black
Hot pink midi skirt pairing it with black long sleeve pussybow blouse plus black sandals and black tote


That's how I style the hot pink midi skirt. I hope you like my style. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment