Sunday, November 15, 2015

SUNSHINE: YELLOW RUFFLE FRONT TOP AND STRIPE BLUE ANKLE LENGTH SKIRT


Happy Sunday everyone! Sunday means sunshine to me. As the song goes in LDS Hymn #227

There is sunshine in my soul today,
More glorious and bright
Than glows in any earthly sky,
For Jesus is my light.

Oh, there's sunshine, blessed sunshine
When the peaceful happy moments roll.
When Jesus shows his smiling face,
There is sunshine in the soul.

Yes that's right, there is sunshine in my soul today. I'm very happy today because I help the members in Clarin Branch in retrieving their account in Family Search and I trained them on how to submit names, photos and stories for the living and their dead ancestors. 

Aside from that I'm happy and inspired to continue walking by faith and not by fear. Fear and faith cannot live together. Always remember, do not counsel from your fears. Yes! Do not counsel from your fears.

When we encounter challenges and problems in our lives, it is often difficult for us to focus on our blessings because we have fears. However, if we reach deep enough, look hard enough and hold out faithful enough to the end, we will be able to feel and recognize just how much we have been given. You never know how close you are so never give up especially on your dreams. Thanks to my loyal true close friend who made me realized in this state of never-ending happiness. I'm blessed to have such.

Well, It's sunny right now here in the Philippines. So today, I'm wearing this cute yellow ruffle front top pairing it with stripe blue ankle length hem skirt and white shoes for this Sunday outfit.



Have a great Sunday and thank you so much for reading! I would like to thank my photographer Ken Willie Fuentes my brother for his patience in taking photos for me. haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment